How can I pay for my order?
We accept payment in the following forms:
- Cash ($10 off – If you want to pay cash, we recommend stuffing it in an envelope or bag inside the intake manifold. The best option would be to send it certified mail and/or insuring the package. We typically accept cash payment options in-person at events or shows and we want to make sure there won’t be any issues sending cash via mail.)
- Check– made out to Air Flow Solutions – include in your box or send certified mail
- Credit Card (Add 3.5% Service Fee) – Call us over the phone to pay this way!
- Zelle (Find by searching for 520-355-9711)
- PayPal (Add 3.5% Service Fee) – If you choose to pay with PayPal, we can be found at this email address: email@example.com
What is your RETURN POLICY?
All Sales are Final! Due to the custom nature of our work, we offer returns/refunds only for faulty products or manufacturing defects. In these instances, we cover return shipping.
How and when are orders shipped?
Your order will ship within 7-10 days of your order, unless otherwise specified through email. FedEx Ground shipping information is sent to customers for tracking purposes upon preparation for shipment.
Do you install the intake on my car?
No, we do not provide vehicle repair, installation or accept vehicles at our facility. We do not accept any engines or parts with oil, parts must be clean and free of all contaminants prior to shipping to us. You will be responsible to attaching any modification to the vehicle.
Does my car need to be tuned after having parts ported?
We recommend tuning your engine after installing a ported intake and/or throttle body as you would with any modification. Although tuning is not always required, we suggest you send a data log to your tuner and for maximum results and to ensure safety. We work with many reputable tuners including VMP, Tricky Performance, Powerlab Performance, Oz Tuning, 5-Star Tuning, and Ortiz Performance.
Do you have a CORE RETURN policy?
We offer a Core Exchange/Core Return for the Gen 3 Mustang GT 2018+ Intake Manifolds ONLY!
Customer pays shipping.
Here’s how it works:
You would purchase a New Ported 2018+ Mustang GT Intake Manifold from us here at AFS. (Additional modifications available)
We will Port your New 2018+ Mustang GT Intake Manifold and get that safely shipped to you.
Once you’ve gotten the New AFS Ported 2018+ Mustang GT Intake Manifold installed on your vehicle, you have the option of sending us your Used 2018+ Mustang GT Intake Manifold. (This way, you avoid any downtime on the vehicle)
Technicians will inspect your Used 2018+ Mustang GT Intake Manifold once it arrives here at AFS.
You would be eligible to receive up to $200 for your Used 2018+ Mustang GT Intake Manifold, depending on condition.
Credit will be sent through Zelle.